Name and address of the institution – Late kamta Prasad B.Ed. college, plot no.-24, street no.-patna-gaya, vill- uttimpur , post+p.s.- hulasganj dist.- jehanabad(bihar) 804407
Year of establishment – 2011.
Teacher education programmes offered in the institution –
|Programmed||Number & year of NCTE Recognition||Sanctioned Intake|
|B.Ed.||ERCAAP1564/B.Ed./30740/2015||One unit (50)|
Details of affiliation :
|S/N||Programme||Name of the affiliating body||Number and year affiliation|
|01||B.Ed.||MAGADH UNIVERSITY||GIII A/295/16|
Status of affiliation – : (Valid up to 2015-16 to till date)Type of management – : Self-financing Institution.
- Institution is managed by registered trust (Resource Development Trust)
- Status of the institution -: Only teacher education programme.
- Institution meant for Co-Educational.
- Whether accessible in all-weather and through Pucca Road-: Yes
In addition to the General information mentioned at above, the institution may highlight the following, if it so desired:
History Of Institution:
Late Kamta Prasad Sharma B. Ed College came into being on 2011, to achieve the educational objectives in rural area, by our Honorable Ex Parliamentarian Shri, Jagdish Sharma. The college is located in Hulasganj of jehanabad District (Bihar) situated on Gaya-Patna state highway no.-24. Hulasganj is also well known for lord Venketeshwara temple.
The institution is imparting teaching-learning and facilitating research work since its upcoming. The institution is marching ahead in the stewardship of our honorable ‘member of parliament’ DR. Jagdish Sharma and is well equipped with Hi-tech class rooms, different labs, Seminar Hall, Conference Room, enriched library with reading room, & ICT lab. It aims at producing quality teachers to form a learning society as because quality teachers imply quality education and the same education determines virtue of life of people in a society. The institution is committed to quality, excellence and standard in teacher education. We are on the way to be recognized as the Centre of excellence in teacher education.
The institution with its exceptional infrastructure and competent faculties will contribute constructively towards preparing professionally efficient teachers worthy to learn, earn and serve the society. It is an honest effort for imparting teacher-education in Bihar. To play a decisive role as a teacher in an emerging India, our teacher-trainees will be strong enough to face the challenges. Above all, we initiate the teacher trainees to be skillful, competent, responsive, innovative and constructive. Our procedure, system, pedagogy, faculty and infrastructure are totally geared towards helping the trainees so that they can achieve their goals of becoming an ideal teacher.
- To improve the regular teaching, learning situation with enhanced teaching skills.
- To renew innovative techniques to facilitate regular class room practice.
- To develop new methodology and explore Teaching Aids for better class room transaction.
- To inculcate competition, creative attitude and human values.
- To enhance social relationship through various activities.
Campus & Infrastructure
- Available land area in square meters -: 4128.03
- Whether the available land is on – Ownership basis
- Built up area in square meters -: 3000.97
In case of multi-storey building built up area in square meters on each floor
|S.N.||FLOOR||BUILT UP AREA (SQ.MT.)|
- Mention if fire safety equipment has been installed -: Yes
- Mention, if hostel facilities are available -: Yes(Only female)
The information regarding the available infrastructure be provided in the following table:
|S.N.||INFRASTRUCTURE||WHETHER AVAILABLE: (YES/NO)||SIZE (SQ.FT.)|
|08||Class room 8||yes||600|
|09||Class room 9||yes||400|
|10||Class room 10||yes||600|
|13||ICT RESOURCE CENTRE||YES||800|
|15||ART & RESOURCE CENTRE||YES||600|
|16||HEALTH & PHYSICAL CENTRE||YES||600|
Whether following facilities are available in the institution:
|05||SEPARATE COMMON ROOM FOR MALE AND FEMALE||YES|
|08||SEPARATE TOILET FACILITY FOR MALE AND FEMALE STUDENT||YES|
|09||SEPARATE TOILET FOR STAFF||YES|
|11||OPEN SPACE FOR ADDITIONAL||YES|
TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF
- PRINCIPAL/HOD – 01
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR/LECTURER – 07
- TOTAL NON-TEACHING – 10