Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.)
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF STUDY:-
- Understand the concept, objective nature and function of secondary education.
- Understand the various challenges related to imparting quality education in secondary stage.
- Understand the alternative schooling importance.
- Understand the problems and issues related to professional, growth of teachers.
- Understand the importance of students discipline inward and outward.
- Understand the factors of institutional planning, school record, supervision school complex which help in total quality management in secondary school.
- Develop skill to plan for teaching.
- The meaning and features of good curriculum and its designing.
- The meaning, process and function of education.
- Develop knowledge of history of education.
- Psychology – its role in education.
- SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION: Difference between general education administration and school educational administration.
- Innovation – in methods of teaching.
- Group learning, seminar, symposium, programme etc.
DURATION OF COURSE/ SCHEME OF EXAM :-
The duration of study for B.Ed. course shall extend over one academic year, minimum duration of practice teaching shall be five weeks.
LANGUAGE OFFERED – English / Hindi