Admission @LKPS. B.Ed. College
TERMS AND CONDITION FOR ADMISSION (B.ED. COURSE):-
Candidate who have passed the bachelor examination with 45% marks in science, arts, commerce from any recognized university of India and / or equivalent degree from any foreign university, recognized by Magadh University are eligible for making application for B.ED. course. The admission of the candidate shall be made on the basis of merit through the mechanism, adopted by the management. It is made clear that 40% of the seats are meant for minorities and 60% of the seats are for others. Merit shall remain the basic criteria. If the seats are not filled up by the minority, there will be no carry forward rule, they will be filled up by general category candidate, Preference, will be given to teaching experience, sports certificate, NCC “B” certificate and certificate of fine arts.
Admission of any candidate shall be provisional may be cancelled if any discrepancy isdetected at any stage or if the candidate fails to abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the authority of the college.
Admission even after conformation may be cancelled in case a candidate fails to show satisfactory progress in students including good conduct in and out side of institution. Presence of 75% is essential in classes.
In case a candidate fails to report for seeking admission on due time with necessary documents and fees, he will forfeit his claim and the vacant seat will be allotted to other in waiting list.
Teaching experience certificates of the recognized secondary school with the application forms if any.
Medical certificate at the time of admission.
Migration certificate of the University form witch the candidates obtained their last degrees if it is other than that of Magadh University , Bodh Gaya.
Original C.L.C. and other documents along with mark sheets are to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
Two copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate attested by self are to be produced at the time of admission.
PAYMENT OF FEE:-
• Tuition fee and other fees, as applicable, should be paid to be college at the time of admission and candidate should obtained a valid receipt.
• Foreign student should pay their tuition fee and other fee to the college at the time of admission.
• The college shall arrange educational visit / tour of technical interest the student are liable to pay the in- caring cost.
ENCLOSURES WITH COMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS:-
• A passport size self – attested photo of the candidate.
• A photocopy of matriculation certificate showing date of birth of the candidate.
• Photo state copies of all certificates, mark sheets and testimonials.
- A candidate who is admitted to this college is required to maintain good discipline both inside and outside the college.
- He/She should attend the classes both in theory and practical.
- A student who keeps himself / herself continuously absent for 30 days, such student name will be struck off from the roll without giving any intimation to the student.
- Students are warned against ragging, harassing his/her college mates.